domingo, 13 de agosto de 2006

Imagine you & me ( Movie )

Esta es una película inglesa ( de un tiempo a esta parte confieso me estan gustando y mucho ), y pese a ello, me refiero a ser inglesa por supuesto, es entretenida. Es una tendencia que empecé a notar a partir de " About a Boy " con la cual me siento mas que representado.


"We don't know, you can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure is for people who don't love enough."

Rachel: What does the lily mean?
Luce: The lily means...
[pause]
Luce: The lily means, "I dare you to love me".

pd: lily = lirios

###

H: What happens when an unstoppable force
meets a immovable object?

Heck: I haven't got a bastard clue, I'm afraid.

H: It never happens.
If there's a thing that can't be stopped...
it's not possible for there to be something
else which can't be moved, and vice versa.

###

H: Do penguins have knees?

###

H: Why don't you have pudding after breakfast?

###

Rachel: Don't walk away from me.

Heck: Oh, come on, Rach, we both know
you'd have left me in the end anyway.
You know, I want you to be happy.
More than anything else, I wanted
to be the cause of happiness in you.
I can't stand in the way.
Because what you're feeling now, Rachel...
is the unstoppable force.
Which means that I've got to move.

###

Rach's Father: When I first met your mother...
I fell for her right off the bat.
And although she loved me back,
she married me...
somehow I always knew I was...
never quite up to snuff.
We muddled along,
got through the years...
but I've never doubted that
if she ever met anyone she really fell for...
who made her realize what true love is...
she'd leave me like a shot...
and how could I argue?
Whatever you choose to do from here...
we'll support you, we always will.
But please, my darling...
follow your heart.

###

Heck: Ever since we first met,
I was scared that she was gonna leave me.

H: You shouldn't be afraid, Heck.
You can do anything.

1 comentario:

Dhragon666 dijo...

DEJA D ROBAR......
APARTE LAS PELICULAS INGLESAS SON LAS MAS ABURRIDAS, HAY ALGUAS Q ESTAN BUENAS, PERO DESPUES........