lunes, 30 de mayo de 2005

Chating between the two Duncan Idaho!

Duncan 1:
.....You are going to shut your damn mouth and listen for a change, because I got you pegged, fatty boy. You want to take the easy way out with the Stomach Bypass Surgery because you're scared. You cowar! You're scared because if you try and fail, there's only you to blame.
.....Well, let me break this down for you, stupid easy-way boy. Life is scary. Get used to it.
.....There are no magical fixes. It's all up to US. So get up off our huge ass, get out of here, and go start doing the work-out!

Duncan 2:
.....What if it's too hard? I mean, what if it's really too hard?

Duncan 1:
.....I have no idea why we're doing this!!!, but I'll say this to both of us!

Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

HACETE CARGO DE LO QUE POSTEAS NICO!!!