jueves, 14 de octubre de 2004

First Crisis of Imperrio - part III

Inexplicablemente el mensaje fue enviado en una de olvidadas lenguas, quizá para retrasar su transcripción:

I don´t want to rush, I´m 99% sure we had win.
It was very hard indeed, I got drunk with full emotions (I meat it).
An idea crossed my mind, to leave this Crusade. I´ve got thousand dreams I dreamed, splendid things I planned. I always built them into weak and shifting sand.
Sometimes I feel I ran so fast that time and youth at last fade out. I never stopped to think what life was all about, and every thought that I can now recall concerned itself with me, me, and nothing else at all. I know what it means to be lonely and I know what it means to be free, now I´m swimming the Creek I hope not for the last time.
I don´t want to see all my dreams fade away...again.
But I won´t.
But I won´t leave them.
Lot of people depends on me.
I know her plans don't include me but... well, all begans last Saturday when I found her...

fin del mensaje interceptado.

No hay comentarios.: